Sunday, December 17, 2006

Let Us End 50 years of B.N rule.

For the first time in more than fifty years,when the next General Election comes, I am going to abandon the edit that it is better to vote for the devil that I know rather than the devil that I dontKnow.This time round there will be no hesitation.I will like the proverbial saying throw caution to the wind.There will be no turning back.There will be no second thought.
For the last fifty years I have faithfully chosen the safe path. I voted for the race based party that belonged to the Barisan National.I even encouraged and persuaded my relatives to vote along the same racial line to ensure a strong stable govt that will protect the interest of all races.But events of late has proven me wrong.
This govt that I and many others who placed their faith in, is a corrupt,short-sighted,manipulative,racist and incompetent one. After fifty years they have not shown their abiltiy to govern with wisdom.Instead they squandered our nation's coffers,encouraged and perpetuate a corrupt civil service and continue to formulate economic and fiscal policies that will take our country down the road to destruction.
Enough is enough.Our country couldnt be worse off than what it is now.The time has come to vote for a change.After fifty years the present govt is complacent.We need to inject fresh blood with new vision to bring us further into this millenium or suffer and be left behind in this globalised world.The choice to determine our direction and future is in our hands.Let us choose wisely and vote for any one/party that stand against B.N .Even if we cannot win let us deny them the two third majority that they enjoy for the last fifty years.

No comments: